 Trains / 22872
Re: Containers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:37:16 GMT

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message

Hey, what's the matter with you guys??  NO [ILTCO] Containers???  You • gotta make
those yourself.

Here are all the containers that LUCNY has so far:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=739934
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/johnbarnes/Ithaca04/dsc00118.jpg>>

LUCNY is always ready and willing to swap containers.  We are missing the
following right now:

VLC, NELUG, SCLTC (thought I had one of these),¬
CPLTC, COLTC, HardLug,¬
NILTC, NovaLug, M>LTC,¬
and MichianaLug¬

By my count, that would make a total of [28] different club containers!!

Also, if anyone out there needs replacement stickers for their LUCNY • containers
let me know.  The batch distributed at BF 2003 was pretty lousy so new • ones will
be made up to replace them.

Stay tuned, BLTG , the Brisbane Lego Train Group is up and running, and will
have a set of containers to trade soon, for the next event (by proxy i
imagine).

Aaron