 Trains / Train Organizations / 2558
    Re: BF 2003 Container Swap —Ross Crawford
   (...) Did I read somewhere on my travels that last time there were BF stickers available for the ends of the containers? ROSCO (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

        Re: BF 2003 Container Swap —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (I changed that, the TM is strongly encouraged) (...) I am not aware of any stickers that one applied to all containers. Some clubs may have chosen to put things on theirs. There was a commemorative container that was sold but that's a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)