 Trains / Train Organizations / 2364
    PNLTC Contact... —David Koudys
   Could someone direct me to a rep. for PNLTC? I have a contact from NMRA who wishes to get in contact with someone from the Seattle area for the show in 2004--they seem to be very enthusiastic about having a LEGO train layout/presence at the show in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: PNLTC Contact... —Will Chapman
   (...) Hi Dave. One of these two guys should be able to help you: Dan Parker - Federal Way, Washington (dnvpark@gte.net) Steve Barile - Hillsboro, Oregon (sebarile@sstanamera.com) ---Will (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: PNLTC Contact... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hey Will, thanks for being helpful! Prolly best not to post emails in cleartext any more as it defeats the code that Todd put in to hide them, though. See you in Seattle in 2004??? (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)