 Trains / Train Organizations / 2311
  Re: Crowd Control (was: Train Layout Tables)

(...) ohh! I need one that explodes on contact...but it has to do it in a head on collision, and be easy to put back together after. (...) There are some of my designs that I don't like to see smashing into the floor, but most of my stuff has been (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Crowd Control (was: Train Layout Tables)

I don't worry so much about getting it back together as much as I worry about finding all the pieces again. Nothing worst than having to crawl around the floor of a crowded convention center looking for pieces. I prefer to be able to relax and enjoy (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains.org)