 Trains / Train Organizations / 2289 (-5)
  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI

Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon. MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be found at the bottom of this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

Great work guys, the layout looks super! Can't wait to see it up-close! Also, I love that big train station, is it modeled after a real one? Build on, Robin W GFLTC (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

This weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club presented a layout at the NMRA Piedmont Division Train show in Cobb County Georgia. The space we where given was a bit tight but we managed to pull off a nice detailed layout. The display featured a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  WamaLTC link found on GMLTC LEGO Train Community page

I have looked and looked and I am unable to find a contact at the GMLTC site, and (URL) doesn't seem to provide a way to post messages. So I apologize to those busy webmasters who have heard some of this before :-) The GMLTC LEGO Train Community (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact