 Trains / Train Organizations / 2289 (-10)
  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  MichLTC to display at Curious Kids' Museum - St. Joseph, MI

Short notice, I know, but we only found out for sure this afternoon. MichLTC will be presenting a modest 12' x 6' layout. This will take place during the Curious Kids' Museum LEGO CONTEST! (More information on this can be found at the bottom of this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

Great work guys, the layout looks super! Can't wait to see it up-close! Also, I love that big train station, is it modeled after a real one? Build on, Robin W GFLTC (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

This weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club presented a layout at the NMRA Piedmont Division Train show in Cobb County Georgia. The space we where given was a bit tight but we managed to pull off a nice detailed layout. The display featured a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  WamaLTC link found on GMLTC LEGO Train Community page

I have looked and looked and I am unable to find a contact at the GMLTC site, and (URL) doesn't seem to provide a way to post messages. So I apologize to those busy webmasters who have heard some of this before :-) The GMLTC LEGO Train Community (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First TCLTC Layout! ;-)

(...) Ah, I'd forgotten that I took them down (and I don't even remember why I did in the first place), but I reposted them and Kev has already moderated the folder: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) Someone will be in touch with you about this as it relates to the LTC mapset. (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First TCLTC Layout! ;-)

(...) could post them again somewhere? Thanks ROSCO (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

(...) John, let me know who will be maintaining it and have them contact me and we can work out an updating mechanism. The way Eric Kingsley and I did it in the past was that he edited it on his local computer at home, then uploaded the new HTML (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC displaying at NMRA Train Show March 8-9

This coming weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be displaying at the NMRA Piedmont Division Train Show in Cobb County Georgia at the Cobb County Civic Center on March 8-9th. The layout will be smaller than we normally show but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact