 Trains / Train Organizations / 2255
    Re: Mall Show Security —Cary Clark
   In lugnet.trains.org, Brian Williams writes: ... (...) ... NCLTC just finished a very successful show at the South Hills Mall in Cary, North Carolina. The display was set up for over a month, and ran unmanned, continously the whole time. One (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Mall Show Security —Frank Filz
   (...) Our mall display was also at a similar mall (though it does get a bit more teen traffic than South Hills). Of course we were also inside a lockable store... One thing that became quickly apparent was that security is pretty friendly to people (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains.org)