 Trains / Train Organizations / 2094 (-5)
  NGLTC at Atlanta TCA show

Today the NGLTC presented a small interactive setup at the Terminus Chapter Train Collectors Assoc. (TCA) meeting. Normally their meetings are not publized to the public, but they decided to invite the public this time and asked if the NGLTC could (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  New Moc: Dark Red Building

I finally acquired enough dark red to put together a little building for the TCLTC layout (another "backdrop" building). I was really anxious to see the dark red in action, so to speak, and I think it was worth the wait! I *really* like this color (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: BrickFest 2002 Train Winners

(...) I was stumbling around on BrickShelf today looking for a particular picture from the 'Fest and I found this picture (taken by Abe) of Shaun's "Piggyback" Car: (URL) was definitely one of the most interesting and fun creations at BrickFest. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest 2002 Train Winners

Sorry for the long delay. Below are the winners of the Train Room MOC contest (thanks to Abe Friedman and Constantine Hannaher for the pics): Steam Engine - Shaun Sullivan - BR18 German Steam Engine (URL) Electric, Other - Bob Hayes - GG1 (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  BayLTC's first GATS show - pictures now avaialble

I have posted pictures from our first GATS show: (URL) questions, feedback welcome! --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.trains (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact