 Trains / Train Organizations / 2094
2093  |  2095
Subject:
NGLTC at Atlanta TCA show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:03:12 GMT

Today the NGLTC presented a small interactive setup at the Terminus Chapter
Train Collectors Assoc. (TCA) meeting. Normally their meetings are not
publized to the public, but they decided to invite the public this time and
asked if the NGLTC could bring their play area for the kids. It sounded fun
so we some of our things and spent the afternoon with them.

Our corner in the room:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00003.jpg

We took the Kids Play table:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00010.jpg

the Rail Racers:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00007.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00006.jpg

and the noise making LEGO PRIMO sculpture (kids loved this):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00004.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00013.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00012.jpg

We also took a few MOCs to show off (this show was too small and short to
set up a full layout)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/TCA2002/dsc00011.jpg

Here's all the pics when they become available:

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org