 Trains / Train Organizations / 2095
2094  |  2096
Subject:
The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:20:56 GMT

Hi all,

just a brief announcement: the FGLTC is now to be found under the URL:

WWW.FGLTC.ORG

My homepage 'Ben's World of ABS' has also been moved as there in an
under-directiory.

http://www.fgltc.org/bwoabs/home.phtml

Please update any links, since the old address might be taken off the net at
any time. It has been on my universities site, but I left my job there
recently.

Kind Regards,

Ben