 Trains / Train Organizations / 2093
New Moc: Dark Red Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:38:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I finally acquired enough dark red to put together a little building for the
TCLTC layout (another "backdrop" building).  I was really anxious to see the
dark red in action, so to speak, and I think it was worth the wait!  I *really*
like this color in a building, and I *really* hope TLC offers it in bulk!

The building itself is just another variation of my other buildings, but check
it out for the colors alone!

Folder here:

Deep links here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/TCLTC/Buildings/1adarkred1.jpg