 Trains / Train Organizations / 2049 (-10)
  Re: MLTC to display at The Great American Train Show

(...) Hey Jason, I have a general question for you guys-- which acro do you all wish to be referred to as? MichLTC or MLTC? Just wondering, John (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  MLTC to display at The Great American Train Show

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club will display a 20'x 50' layout, complete with five loops of running trains, three rail yards with a functional roundhouse, remote switches and decouplers, a kids' play area, and much more! The layout is made out of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! - 8 days and closing!

(...) I'll list off what I *can* bring (changed slightly since my last email to you, Frank). After review and comparing with other's items, let me know what you need: Step-up transformer (I have one with dual outlets, so 2 things can be plugged in) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! - 8 days and closing!

8 days to BrickFest! I don't think I'll get a track plan made up ahead of time, but I think it will be fun to develop a track plan when we get there (and expand if some of the track doesn't show up until later). What I would ask is that people (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) Thanks for the slight. You are, however, grammatically incorrect. -John (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) We have traditionally played this very game (right down to freezing things at 3) every christmas with our relatives. Some really duff gifts are usually in the pile somewhere to make things more amusing. There is no really duff LEGO though so (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC to show at Beaverton Mall, Oregon

(...) This is so cool-- way to go, guys! I can hardly wait for pics of the set up. -John (I boldly added trains.org, because I think this topic of "permanent" residence is an interesting one. We at the GMLTC nearly secured a *great* space in a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

(...) followed Chris's link above, and saw (again) what 5x8 looks like. There is going to be a *lot* of stuff there. Wow. -s (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

(...) Tom I will be bringing a 4 block downtown 8 plates X 9 plates here is a sneak peak at part of it(2 of the 4 blocks) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest Train Room Reservations, please check

(...) I'm thinking of doing the 12v/4.5v layout on the floor also. Frank (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact