 Trains / Train Organizations / 1930
  Request For Comment -WILTC

This is a general request to see if there would be enough interest in creating a Wisconsin LEGO Train Club (WILTC) in the Central/Southern Wisconsin area. I am located in Madison which makes getting to either NILTC or GMLTC a bit of a haul. If you (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Request For Comment -WILTC

(...) The NILTC often meets in Milwaukee (and at other times in Crystal Lake, IL), we have three members in southern Wisconsin. So, please, join in! And if you want to start your own club, feel free :-) Once we have done enough shows in the area, I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Request For Comment -WILTC

(...) Hi, I've just joined the NILTC (I think I joined...) I'm one of those Milwaukee area folks Tim mentioned. I just got here, and they are just getting some momentum after their start. Is Milwaukee a long haul? I have not been to Madison yet for (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Request For Comment -WILTC

(...) Well, I guess misenterpreted the LUGNET map for NILTC. It looked like it was centered in Chicago. The drive from Madison to Milwaukee isn't bad compared to I-90 to Chicago. Nothing like $2 in tolls each way. Yeesh! Anyway, if the meetings are (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Request For Comment -WILTC

(...) Erik, The drive to Milwaukee isn't bad at all as I stated in my message to Tim. I will plan on attending those when I can. I'm in the middle of planning my marriage (which is in July) and time is a commodity right now. But, I'm also planning (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)