 Trains / Train Organizations / 1934
Re: Request For Comment -WILTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 22:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Erik Olson writes:

Is Milwaukee a long haul? I have not been to Madison yet for anything.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you somewhere.

  Erik,
The drive to Milwaukee isn't bad at all as I stated in my message to Tim. I
will plan on attending those when I can. I'm in the middle of planning my
marriage (which is in July) and time is a commodity right now. But, I'm also
planning on making a MOC of my town's very cool feature. Check out this link
http://www.middletonexpress.com/ and tell me if you recognize the engine ;-) I
live about a 1/2 mile from that station and I have a crossing less than a block
from my house.