 Trains / Train Organizations / 1915
1914  |  1916
Subject:
GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 02:49:43 GMT

This weekend the GFLTC (Robin, KK) & the NGLTC (James) did a combined
display in Jacksonville Florida, here are a preview of the pictures, the
rest will be displayed when we all return to our home bases. This was a
40x30 layout...on the floor. It was a great way to combine the two layouts
with out having to worry about making tables match up.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org