 Trains / Train Organizations / 1874 (-5)
  Rail Racers web site

I would like to announce that the Official Rail Racers™ web site has gone live. You can visit the site at: (URL) and get the latest information on Rail Racers™ events, rules & regulations, race galleries and track setups. (Galleries and Track Setup (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  train idea book

The idea of a fan-created train idea book has been floating around these groups for a while now, but to the best of my knowledge a final version of one has never been produced. I decided today, that I would like to spearhead (1)the production of a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) on (...) I'm (...) big (...) and (...) It (...) Not bad at all, looks like you are well organised. and a month long display... that a lot of tour to take at the store. was there always someone from your group there or everything was behind (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at GATS Tampa, Florida

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will have a layout at the Great American Train Show, December 15 and 16, 2001 in Tampa, Florida. Also stop in on one of four free work shop on LEGO Trains presented by the members of GFLTC. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, the Southern Pacific engines are the work of John Warren, he did a real nice job on them for sure. Good luck at GATS. jt (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact