 Trains / Train Organizations / 1869 (-5)
  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

(...) Pacific engines. I'm currently building a couple for an upcoming GATS, so I may "borrow" some of your concepts... Robert SCLTC (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Awesome job! Have anymore pictures of the diesel? (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

NELUG showed their layout at the Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA, on December 1st and 2nd. Of course it was a blast but what you all care about is pictures so here they are. (URL) amusement park rides were a huge hit and somewhat of a suprise for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Not bad from 8 to 10 members eh? We are currently doing a month long display in a mall in BC. The 15/16 weekend is the last showing for this layout before it is destroyed... Dean (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact