 Trains / Train Organizations / 1649
  Re: New Building (light gray)

Looks nice. The see-through nature of the thin-walls make it seem a little too "empty" though. I know how you feel about exteriors coming before interiors, but you might want to try doing a little something, perhaps in the lobby, just to make it (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Building (light gray)

(...) Thanks, Brad, and of course, you are absolutely correct. I do plan on one day finishing the interior, but I was just too excited about building more buildings at the time and so just I forged on to newer things. Thing is, when you start a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)