 Trains / Train Organizations / 1619
  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

(...) Funny thought:-) Or, maybe we could assemble all of the clubs logos together and make a sticker sheet so that they could all be placed on a *Club Car* of the particular club's design. That would save the hassles and expense of shipping and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

(...) I like this idea; I have cool visions of a line of boxcars going by.... "NALUG"..."VLC"..."PNLTC"... and so forth. James (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

I thought about the sticker idea too, but then I think you loose the some of the "flavor" of the club cars. On of the cool things about them is that each club is represented by more than just a sticker (or logo) but by a style used to create such a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND

(...) How so? I thought you were too busy to take on new projects? You've been too busy even to answer my mail, in fact. (we all are, no doubt) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)