 Trains / Train Organizations / 1599
    Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND —Dean Husby
   (...) 6 wide does seem best right now for roving rolling stock... (...) This is good unless we have to ship it to the UK or someplace horrid. Being in Canada the groups would have to be instructed on exactly how to fill out a Customs form so as not (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, I forgot about the UK... If and when they sent a car over we could worry then. As for US/Canada interfacing, not that I am advocating smuggling, mind you, but one COULD just mail it to someone in a border town and have them drive across (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)