 Trains / Train Organizations / 1569
  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

(...) Interesting question! I'm not sure how to answer it, though... As the GMLTC (slowly!) works on its new layout, we're building a lot of buildings for our 'downtown' area. Are we putting a lot of effort into them? Yep - but we put a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

James and All, (...) Well, I am talking from a MichLUG view, and the layouts I have seen at the shows, and of the various clubs who have had pictures and the like up. I don't think you can have an effective layout without some kind of scenery. If (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

In lugnet.trains.org, Scott Sanburn writes: <snip> because I agree (...) Agreed except you have 1 and 2 reversed. :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)