 Trains / Train Organizations / 1459
    Re: UKLTC has arrived —Katie Dokken
   (...) Harvey, I don't see a problem with ELTC! In fact I already joined. What's wrong with having multiple groups on different things? I belong to so many different groups. Some are list serves, some are Yahoo groups, some are Smart groups. And no (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: UKLTC has arrived —Harvey Henkelman
     (...) Katie, I love your style! It's good to know that someone supports my effort, and yes, tere is no such thing as too many places to talk about our beloved LEGO®. Harvey Henkelman-Certified Ferroequinologist LUGNET member #400 Founder, ELTC (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: UKLTC has arrived —John Neal
    (...) I guess I'm not really looking for an argument here, but just to point out that we *already* have "multiple groups on different things" right here on LUGNet-- that's kinda the whole point of the LUGNet NGs, isn't it (as opposed to 1 noisy (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)