 Trains / Train Organizations / 1400
  Re: Pic: New Green Building

(...) Uh oh! Guess I'm boring as well. I only furnish the first floor of those buildings that you can see into. I never even make floors for the other "floors." Why bother if you can't see in anyway? Waste of brick. No wonder my buildings aren't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pic: New Green Building

Actually, that's not what I was saying. In this particular instance, one can see into the building. And the ones next to it that are full of activity. If you can't see in, I'd agree that there is no reason to do the detailing unless one wants. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)