 Trains / Train Organizations / 1335
Re: GFLTC/GFLUG at the 40th H & R Train Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 02:47:33 GMT

Hey Robin!

I think that the GMLTC will have to send a representative down to see your
display in person-- and I nominate me!  My family and I are arriving late
Thursday night into Ft. Myers and I thought we'd make the drive up on Friday.
We missed you last year by a week, but it appears we lucked out this year:-)

-John

Robin Werner wrote:

Hi all,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at
the 40th H & R Trains Show, March 30, 31 and April 1, 2001 in
Pinellas Park, Florida. See http://www.hrtrains.com for more info.

The 30ft X 12ft layout will feature Dennis’ Town, Nick’s construction seen,
KK’s Great Wall, Scott H's freight Area, Scott M's new section and my all new
city.

See you at the show...
Robin W.
GFLTC - GFLUG