 Trains / Train Organizations / 1339
Re: GFLTC/GFLUG at the 40th H & R Train Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 01:14:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Neal writes:

Is it okay if my son (11) brings along his entry for the train building contest?
He just finished it and wild Scala horses couldn't keep him from hauling it
along;-)

I think I might bring my 14 wide caboose to see if I can run it on H & R's garden
layout-- "the largest in the US"???

I'll see you on Friday...

I'm excited to meet y'all!

John,

Bring all the trains you want! We would love to see and run them on our
layout. Bring 6, 8 or 10 wide and run it on our 10 wide compatible club
layout. All the main line tracks are 12 stud wide by 14 brick high.

I think you got it mixed up! H & R Trains is helping to build the largest in
the US. It's not at H & R Trains Florida, it's in Utah at Thanksgiving
Point. But they do have a nice garden layout.

See http://www.ugrs.org/default.htm

See at the show...
Robin W
GFLTC