 Trains / Train Organizations / 1319 (-5)
  Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign

(...) The sign was probably re-painted. There is some amount of turnover of these (groups get all charged up to do the work, and then the dedicated folks leave the group or whatever), so in all likelyhood, the sign has been repainted. The lighting (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign

As you can tell it wasn't a very sunny day when I took the picture. I'll have to go back on a nicer day and get a better picture, I think that reflective paint the DOT uses on signs does funny things with the camera. And to answer earlier questions, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign

(...) Yeah. But consider that this time last year, there were also German DCC engine "catalogue scans"... you .trains folks are *easily* the most devious lot around! And impatient too! ;) In all seriousness, though, how much does adopting a stretch (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Signs, Signs, everywhere a Sign

(...) Are Belong To Us'. Like, you gotta see it. It's totally amazing they'd put it up. Jason J Railton (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Franchising Spamcake?

(...) I got one while we were at LLC last July-- it came in an egg. Are they that hard to find? -John (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact