 Trains / Train Organizations / 1229
  Re: What's in a name? (I*LTC)

(...) I don't have any objections, but since I just heard about this in the past few days, it seems rather quick to pick a name within just a few days, especially if it ends up getting written in stone before everyone has had a chance to narrow (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: What's in a name? (I*LTC)

>sipped> (...) Here are some: :)) Or Association of Lego Model Railroading? ALMR? but get this ALMR.org is "Association of Lighting and Mercury Recyclers" !?!?!?!?!? Or National (going off topic) Lego Model Railroad Association. Its open. Or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: What's in a name? (I*LTC)

(...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)