 Trains / Train Organizations / 1134 (-5)
  Re: GMLTC

Please take any further followup to email, Kai (...) No, we're not. I bear you no animosity. I think you have some maturing to do but I have a great deal of respect for what you've achieved in the hobby, given your age. Feel free to dislike me as (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) Steve, I think this is a great idea and I volunteer my services as a NELUG rep. If you want more reps from NELUG I am sure I could get a volunteer or two. Now GATS doesn't come our way but several groups have done Greenberg shows and I am sure (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GMLTC

<...snipped angry tones...> (...) It is much too late. Our first shows happened in 1985. <...More angry tones snipped...> (...) Kia- Sorry you're so upset. Just a FYI on the copyright info. To successfully defend a copyright, I'm pretty sure that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

Pair Networks (who hosts NCLUG.net for me) provides a mailing list service. I can set up a list without any problem. Lists are MailMan based and work well. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well, something inside me says 'I won't touch this with a 39 1/2 foot pole' and the other half says, 'maybe a few enlightening observations could help here.' (...) Larry and I have not had a perfect track record, but I think I speak for both (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact