 Trains / Train Organizations / *3463 (-20)
  2005 Club Notes

12/19/05 Made progress on our new modules this week! All 5 are built (3 30x30" and 2 15x30"). All that is needed now is to landscape the surfaces. That will come when the dark gray plates from BL come;-) Also, looks like we have enough greeblie to (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  2004 Club Notes

12/5/04 We have decided to attend the NMRA national convention along with about a dozen other LTCs in the ILTCO in Cincinnati in July. This will be our first scheduled public display as we haven't scheduled anything for sure in the meantime. I am (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  2003 Club Notes

12/1/03 Ross and I took full advantage of a week off at Thanksgiving to start and finish the fountain module. What a whirlwind build! We began testing the track, and we also tested Ross' GP50 and got it to pull 9 Bethgons. It would probably pull (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

  New Home for the TCLTC

I should have done this 5 years ago when I (URL) announced> the formation of the TCLTC, and I probably would have if Todd had already instituted FTX at that time, but better late than never. Actually, I had set up the web site on MOCpages, but was (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM As a user of this site, you are expected to read, understand, and abide by the Terms of Use as set forth herein. If you are under 18 years of age, ask your parent(s) or guardian(s) for permission before using LUGNET and (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc )------

Welcome to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.trains.org.tcltc (group): TCLTC: Twin Cities LEGO Train Club (U.S.A.) lugnet.trains.org (group and hierarchy): National and local train clubs/organizations for (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc)

  M>ltc at Langwarrin train show

(2 URLs) M>ltc displayed our current layout at the Langwarrin Train Show on November 11 and 12. It was a great show, and the layout was well received. The layout was the same "Mount Freedom" layout shown at Brickvention in June, and it will now be (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Group closed

(...) Hallo René, magst Du dann auch bitte die Gruppe zum FGLTC schließen (oder vollständig löschen - die enthält eh keine Nachrichten). (URL) auch den Link löschen, da sich der FGLTC erledigt hat, ohne irgendein Vakuum zu hinterlassen. 1000Steine (...) (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Group closed / LTC now encompassed and owned by ARLUG

The MSLTC no longer exist and this group is closed. Alternative: (URL) Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  SCLTC Photos from NMRA - PSWR Convention

Photos from the SCLTC display at the National Model Railroad Association - Pacific Southwest Region convention earlier this month are posted (URL). (URL) SCLTC> presented its Island of Sodor at a model railroad event for the first time accompanied (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, FTX) !

  Re: Langwarrin Train Show 11/12 Nov

(...) is it only the Friday?? I live nearby and would love to see it (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc)

  Langwarrin Train Show 11/12 Nov

M>ltc will be exhibiting our layout at the Langwarrin Model Train Show. When: 11/12 November Where: Langwarrin Primary School, Jackson Drv, Melways 136/A4 Setup is 4pm-8:30pm Friday 10th November. ROSCO (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc)

  Re: What has become of NCLTC?

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:J7Ao4L.CEx@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC is still alive and well although not very active. With GATS falling apart there isn't a regular train show coming to Raleigh any more. The (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  PSLTC Displaying at Western Washington Fair September 8--24

Every year the Western Washington Fair in Puyallup invites a train club to display at the Fair. This year that club is the Puget Sound LEGO Train Club (the first L-guage club so featured since the PNLTC displayed in 1999). The PSLTC has a 32'x15' (...) (18 years ago, 12-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  [Press Release} BayLUG Upcoming Events and 2007 Preview (long)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA ­ The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce our schedule for the rest of 2006, and a preview of the 2007 schedule. ---...--- Great Train Expo Sat-Sun, September 23-24, 2006 (...) (18 years ago, 9-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

(...) .. Gail- I’m sorry I only just noticed your post on LUGNET regarding train displays at museums. SCLTC has been doing a 10-12 week show at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum every year since 2002. It’s the highlight of the year for us and we (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Pleasanton museum pictures

(...) Yes. Each car has something animated on it and the ferris wheel spins. We call it the "Goofy Train". -- Russell Clark President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG (URL) Chief, PCFD There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pleasanton museum pictures

(...) That's cute. Is that fairground train animated? Jason R (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Pleasanton museum pictures

Here are pictures from our latest train layout in the Pleasanton museum: (URL) Clark President/Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG (URL) Chief, PCFD There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". (18 years ago, 5-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  IR train base alternative

Hey all, Well I’m at it again. This time I bring you something with more usability. As most of you reading this should know the Lego Company recently released 2 IR train sets. While the idea is great, the implementation left much to be desired. The (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact