 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 321 – 340 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  De-lurk

Hello all. I have a town with a train connected to it. I enjoy trains, and have a Metroliner, a Load and Haul Railroad, a Freight and Crane railway, and a Level Crossing(the red 9v one). I am not on the dark side, John.:) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.690)

  De-lurk

Hello all. I have a town with a train connected to it. I enjoy trains, and have a Metroliner, a Load and Haul Railroad, a Freight and Crane railway, and a Level Crossing(the red 9v one). I am not on the dark side, John.:) Alan (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.690)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Perhaps the 1x6 low fence is simply a placeholder, while a different part or a different design will be used on the final version? That would be consistent with the hypothesis that the "scans" are not scans but layout drafts. I wonder if it is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.690)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I don't see the Starwars AAT and MTT on www.lego.com. Does that mean they are MOC's as well? In my experience, it is very rarely that we find information about new sets at www.lego.com _first_. For example, most of the information about the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.690)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The motors are new, the wheels are plastic. Thus the IR train can run independently on 9V track among 9V trains. (...) The roof of the high speed train seems to be this part:¬ (URL)¬ This can be seen at the middle car on the poster. (...) It (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.690)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) would MOCs get *this* much attention? :) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.689)

  Re: Favorite Lego Train?

Seems to me, as if we people in good old Europe have a little different view on trains (exept from James Mathis of course). Like Arjen, most of my frieds like the trains from the early 80ies most. I'm of the opinion 1983 was the greatest year for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.689)

  Re: Future of LEGO Trains?

(...) Just going to pop in here: The gauges are indeed the same, or close enough. My 4.5v will run on 9v no prob (well, I swapped the motor with the 9v, but the cars work just fine), and 9v cars will work on 4.5v track. And I belive that 12v is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) is (...) Yet more proof: I had a friend match up the "digital points" to see if they where, in fact, mirrored. And guess what? They were! Feel free to try it yourself... Jeff (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

Has anyone noticed the new link on the site? (URL) swear that wasn't there this morning :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) Here's the mirror proof: I took the images of the points from the 'leaked' catalog and cut them out into separate files. I mirrored one of them. I then dropped the red and green components from one and the green and blue from the other. I then (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) standard image processing techique(sorta) for change detection. It's used a lot in ecological and archaeological studies with a time series of aerial photographs. You can tell what has changed from time point to time point just by looking at (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

There's something that has been bothering me with those pictures of automated points and I finally realized what it is. The power connectors to drive the switching motor are connected to both parts of the point. One is attached to the straight part (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I've been following this all morning trying to find a good place to jump in and decided to get in at the start. Some think it's a hoax others hope that it is not, but I think that is is possibly real. Let me bring up a few things up I've not heard (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Perhaps not a hoax... was:: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Check out this page: (URL) BR 44 in particular... Looks very similar...also, the upside-down radar dishes are used in the BR 24. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) maybe, i just tried the same analysis on the two 4 stud track pieces and i can't tell if they are the same segment copied twice or not. They are two small to get an accurate judgment. i'm a geek. -chris (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

James Powell <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:FsB2pJ.JJ9@lugnet.com... (...) clear. (...) No, it will NOT CLEAR. It is on the "other side" in regards to being before the switch, but it is on the curved side instead of the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

Christopher Tracey wrote in message <38E51BAD.B42D5DA9@w...ug.org>... (...) I just loaded this picture up into Paintshop Pro and zoomed in. I'm not sure what kind of effects JPG compression can actually have, but it is interesting to see that the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) No. this is exactly where you would have to connect. The outer rails are unswitched (think about it, they have no points in them, they're unbroken. If this is a hoax, the hoaxer got this right. ++Lar (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

  Re: Proof of a Hoax? (was: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn)

(...) parts (...) within (...) Yes, or that they have solved how to retrofit this mechanism to existing points, or that they wanted to reuse the tooling for the current points ties and subplate. Or that it's a hoax. To people that think I am not (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 2.688)

More:  Next Page >>