 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 8700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Is 4555 going to be a rare set?

I've seen 4555 on auction. Was that set discontinued in USA? Well, I'm not (yet) a train-maniac, neither I want to put one on auction by myself. I'm just curious. There's plenty of 4555 on the shelves here in Italy, but if the set is going to be (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  New MOC:TGV in Orange

Since the Halloween buckets came out last year, I have wanted to build something modeled in orange. Several of us seem to be on the same page these days to model passenger trains, specifically TGVs! :-) This is excellent. I'm am enjoying seeing all (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  Last Call for Sessions at BrickFest 2004...

Last Call for Sessions at BrickFest 2004... The submittal deadline for sessions is this Friday, July 2, 2004. There are still some good time slots available, so if you’re planning on presenting a session you should sign up ASAP at: (URL) Also (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

save
(score: 1.238)

  Re: has anyone made any tenders for steam locomotives?

jonathan wilson wrote in message ... (...) want (...) (URL) trains from menu Eric Brok -------- Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Submit your own link: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

hey james, nice model.. and thanks for adding a link to my picture of my thalys. is there any chance you can add the link of my new Thalys page instead? right now itt has 2 pov pix, 1 ldlite pic,and * pix of the real thing. also is the ldraw model (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

Nice train, it looks cool! I wish I could find them Halloween buckets in my local stores. But it seems that they never made it to the Tampa Bay Area? Maybe this year? See Ya... Robin W. (...) trains, (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Train tables

John, Is there some reason to put 20 levels of bricks other than to use up all those bricks in colors nobody likes? The only thing I can think of is so that you can drop down 20 layers to make a subway, but it seems cheaper to just build a platform (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  LEGO TGV thalys train in POVray and LdraW/relics of the long ago

ive finally completed the engine, and im working on the second car now. on my thalys page is a *sweet* povray image also if anyone has links to my old lego page( in enchanted forest/7190? named thomas's lego page)can they update the pages to these. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  Re: Train tables

(...) Actually, yes the track pops out at exactly the same place on every module, 2 studs in for the outside loop, and another 4 studs in after that for the second loop. (...) Well, they don't *have* to, it's just much easier that way. If y'all are (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

trains
(score: 1.238)

  Modifying 9v Wyes

Must be my week to do crazy stuff with my LEGO collection... (URL) which I took a Dremel to two of my train switches. I was inspired by a picture I saw about a week ago from another LEGO train show (can't track down the post--I'm too tired) and it's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.237)

  Re: Modifying 9v Wyes

Will the terror end??? (URL) more switches fall to the Dremel! The double switch works very nice. I'll see what I'm in the mood for next. As usual, let me know what you think! Dave K (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.237)

  Re: Modifying 9v Wyes

(...) modifying (...) "Hey, (...) Welcome to the darkside, my son. Obi Wan has taught you well. -bm www.brickmodder.net (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.237)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

James, you are to be commended!! Bravo, if Lego would only make decent sets such as yours... Carrie (...) trains, (...) allows (...) also (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.237)

  Re: Modifying 9v Wyes

(...) That's what I did--I have a whole box full of broken and other misshapen LEGO bricks and I tried dremelling a few of those first. Then I cut up 30 dollar switches :) (...) I own 2 micromotors and about 20 regular motors. I think I'll stick (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 1.236)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

(...) ey Eric have you seen my thalys yet? WwW.geocities.com/ar...rains.html the whole train is complete itsself, and since its a cad model i dont have to worry if it can navagate the curves (WEG) it just looks good in photos (ehahaha) it will be a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.236)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

(...) Just some new comments about the orange TGV. I have had some time to revise the shared bogie coupler between the passenger cars. This newer design has no extra pivot pieces, as the older design did. The only built-in pivot is on the bogie (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.236)

  page update

I have updated my page. (URL) links to the new pictures are... I modified my blue deisel electric so I could build two of them. (URL) made a tank car which is similar to Joe's (URL) but his is better. (URL) made a caboose. I am very happy with this (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.236)

  lego highcube boxcar

I got a design for a highcube, its at (URL) going to have a zip file with the dat files in it soon (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.236)

  Re: New MOC:TGV in Orange

(...) revise (...) no (...) the (...) adjacent (...) translates (...) this (...) BOB (...) I've been working on my Thalys rendition, this weekend focussing on the close couplings. I designed two versions, one for a shared bogie and one for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.236)

  Re: My experience at Legoland USA

Of course I was not implying that our scale of model trains is inferior to those made by the master builders. In fact, I believe that ours is far superior to theirs. TLG markets train sets to minifig size. I think Miniland should have been geared (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 1.235)

More:  Next Page >>