 Trains / 1521
1520  |  1522
Subject:
page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:41:59 GMT

I have updated my page.

     http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego

Direct links to the new pictures are...

I modified my blue deisel electric so I could build two of them.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/Engine%20gallery/engine_gallery.htm

I made a tank car which is similar to Joe's
http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/Train.html but his is better.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/rolling%20stock/rolling_stock.htm

I made a caboose. I am very happy with this design.

     http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/caboose/caboose.htm

I figured out why my Metro Liner was derailing in"s" turns. The wire
running from the front light to the back light was getting stuck inthe
doorways. My solution was to run the wire under the train using plates
and the magnetic couplers to hold the wire in place. This solution works
great so I thought people might like to see what I did.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/trains/metro%20liner%20wiring/metro_liner_wiring.htm

Now, all I have to do it get enough boogies and ladders so I can have
all these model built at the same time. As always, comments are
encouraged and appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

P.S. Sorry if you checked my site during the past week and I seemed
extra slow. I was generating some QTVR objects for my General Chemistry
page (
http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/GCWPF/Bonding/vsepr/vespr_examples/4_pair/4_pair.htm
). But I am done with making QTVR objects for a while.