 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1881 – 1900 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Trock Trick!

(...) Two trains? P.S. I hate what the helicopter does to the video- but I'm sure it's cooler IRL. Tim (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.571)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Didier is right, TLC can't do it, probably it was their legal office to deny it, but it's obvious that it hurts. In someway it's going on the same thing happened whith the Little Armory vs. the new SW guns. I would very happy if TLC would use (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

trains
(score: 0.571)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) we (...) would (...) What would really be nice is if LEGO would update all their old sets to 9v standards.But otherwise I fully support you about the idea of a petition.I was too young(and unaware)that Lego even made the 4.5v and 12v line of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) From my old model railroading days, I know that there is conductive tape (as mentioned) and conductive PAINT. Don't know how long it would hold up to trains rolling, but it's worth a try, at least on this piece. I also learned today that there (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) Lego should better release nice new trains with "real" train doors and windows. The effort do do a good set wouldn't be too high. Just imagine a pair of green passenger cars. Additional they could sell a brown 3. class waggon and a dark grey (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: End of line : Buffer stops

(...) There are some nice ideas there - I particularly like the chequered stop marker. Here's my version of a very old British wooden type: (URL) The dark grey plate and slope aren't really part of the design, but they do give it a lot more stopping (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Warsaw Tram Lw #541

Hi all, (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> A little historic tram from Warsaw. Gettint the nose angled right was a nightmare but I'm fairly happy with the final solution. Thanks to Samarth Moray for his suggestion to use part 4596 for the wheel covers. Tim (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) After looking at the pictures it got me thinking. If you had two main lines and ran the trains in the same direction. One train would jump to the other main line. As the track only has one toggle for two switches on each end. Thus causing one (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) Thanks so much! I know I'll be making the trip up north to visit the park when they resume normal operation in the late spring, though I have to admit it'll be half for the enjoyment of the trains, and half for MOC research. Let's hope the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Hobby Trains at LEGO Factory

(...) LEGO uses Maya to create part/set models and thus probaly was rendered using a render app attached to Maya. (18 years ago, 24-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) I want to go to an NMRA show, but it's a bit too far away from Houston. Since I don't fly, and I'm poor, if I get to go to any major LEGO event, it's limited to one a year, and currently, IF I go anywhere, this year 18 hours to Chicago is my (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"

(...) That does seem odd, but I don't think it means much other than LEGO's got there web site messed up somehow. The IR Remote controlled trains are still on sale in the LEGO store in Burlington, MA. (Just my humble opinion as an outside observer.) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)

(...) Dude! I wondered when (URL) you'd> chime in:-) JOHN (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Trock Trick!

(...) Thanks Dave. Our mission is two-fold: The Thomas end has stuff flashing, turning, bubbling, smoking, moving and such in order to please the shorter crowd. We even run the Thomas trains directly on the tables for easier viewing. We'll also have (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) Thanks! There are a few quirks with the design, but they're not hard to overcome. With my locomotive, the center of rotation is forward of the center of gravity, so without the rear blind drivers and the load-bearing rear truck, the locomotive (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

I didn't start this looking for a cause... After playing around with my two steam locomotives on the few TexLUG displays I've attended, I decided I needed a steam locomotive that was a bit more layout friendly. My American 4-4-0 (6-wide) doesn't (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:JAx377.Ep0@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The set is supposed to cost about $100. It doesn't contain a motor (it will need to be purchased (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Classic Space Rocket Train

(...) Way cool. I especially like the 80's LEGO catalog like rendering of the pictures. As for the model, I like the color and styling, but I'd lose the stubby wing tips. They just don't sit well with me since I don't think trains ought to have (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.570)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) We could debate whether it was god who created me all day, but I do know I was the first to create the double crossover. As seen in this (URL) post> dated Tue, 22 Nov 2005 (URL) I find it odd that the only 3 differences that can seen between (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.569)

  Re: Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"

(...) (snip) (...) I'm one of the 10 AFOLs who's working on that project so I guess I can explain things a bit. Yes, this project is still in developement and should be released in March 2007. This set will have around 1100 parts for an estimated (...) (18 years ago, 26-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.569)

More:  Next Page >>