 Trains / 9993
Re: ....custom designed train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:30:23 GMT

What may be old to you, is somewhat new to me....I don't really like
Lego's website (www.lego.com), and 90% of the time lugnet.trains is
talking about a lot of stuff that doesn't really interest me (90% of
the time!!) not to say that the stuff you say isn't important (to your
newsgroup....)
Besides, I was just highlighting it anyways....

Ben Medinets

Play Well

In lugnet.trains, Kai Brodersen writes:
Old news