 Trains / 9984
9983  |  9985
Subject:
....custom designed train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:24:43 GMT

I got my new Shop at Home Catalogue the other day, and still disgusted
with its content (I'm a true Townie at heart!!! AND if you know anything
about Lego lately, you'll know that they decided to stop and discontinue
all Town sets (for the moment).  I am not here to discuss the latest
happenings of Lego or about the current Town situation.
The main purpose of the message is to highlight a custom designed train
engine??? or set coming out in April 15th (I believe!!)  If you have any
comments feel free to add.....

Benjamin Medinets

PS - Lego (play well!!!)
   - I also have several train sets so don't dismiss me yet as a total write
     off!!!