 Trains / 9934
Re: idea for quarter panel use (new)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 19:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Tracey writes:
For a couple weeks now, I've been working a model of the following
tear-drop center-flow hopper:
http://gelwood.railfan.net/frt/el20004.jpg

I haven't had much success with a model of it yet, so I thought I would
throw it out to you all and maybe we could come up with some ideas.
I believe that the squared off section of the fram should be six studs
wide to keep in proper proportion with the 8wide tank.

Any ideas?

-chris

This may not relate, but you gould also use 4 quarter panels to make a
larger water tank for an older building.

You could use a few plates for the framing (build it from scratch).  then
maybe some slopes for the hatches?
Josh