 Trains / 9926
Re: Droid Escape Tank Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:06:40 GMT

Looks good Rich,
I really like the ladders and the top platform.  It seems to sit a bit
high on the trucks for my personal taste, but there's not much you can
do unless you start using 2x2 turntables to attach the trucks to the
frame.

-chris

ps. your page is really slow loading on my 56k connection, any chance
you can have thumbnails instead of shrinking down the larger images?

Rich Thompson wrote:

Seeing the Tank Cars at: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=33734
and http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2136, inspired me to try
another variation on the Droid Escape Tank Car(TM). It can be viewed at:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=105

LMKWYT...Thanks!

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com