 Trains / 9910
  Re: GMLTC

Well I can't speek for the members of GMLTC but I think you could say "thems the breaks". They were there frist and they could name themselves whatever they wanted and they picked GMLTC. I would suggest that if your MICHLTC expands to other states (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC

I can speak for GMLTC. <grin> The orginal name was Greater Minnesota Lego Train Club. At the time there was only one other formalized train club, the PNLTC. We had been displaying the layout for a few years at this point. Orginally all of the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) I can speak for the the GMLTC too! We are in the unfortunate position of having to turn down prospective members at this time. We just don't have the room! Our weekly "meetings" are held in Conan's basement, we've got around 13' x 20' of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)