 Trains / 9904
  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) Not everyone, in fact all the diesel MOC's I've seen thus far have included a fuel tank. Even when I was just starting out in LEGO trains, one of the first things I did was give the 4565 a fuel tank beneath it's frame. Of course I took out the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) I've seen lots with out the tanks... Josh (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) I'm not sure if you have seen mine, but most of my stuff has fuel tanks. The one engine I hadn't fitted fuel tanks to, was because I didn't know how I was going to do so (it is a SNOT engine) (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) Leaving them out is a sign that the builder is still learning his craft. I wouldn't jump on people for leaving them out, per se. I never do, though. ++Lar (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) Yeah, i guess that could be. I'll add a few ways to make them on my ideas page. Also, i have a problem, well not actully problem, but my engines (as in the pistons...) just don't look good, I'll have to researh some building ideas for the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)