 Trains / 9888
  Re: bruised ego

Er, Dan, You don't use that slogan when you present at the schools, do you? Maybe that's why they haven't been calling back... ;-) Rick C. In lugnet.trains, Dan Parker writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: bruised ego

[ROTFL after blowing Coke and Kettle Korn on my monitor] Sorry, I hope it was taken as posted --lightly. Seriously, one of the neat things is to get together, thump our chests with MOCs, and watch our little contraptions run around on metal rails. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)