 Trains / 9708
  Round Windows

Hello folks, I remember having seen a Train or Loc using some 'round windows'. I guess the window came from the AQUA set (# ????) with a yellow submarine, but I can't find the reference. Would anyone knowing this previous posting or anyone who have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round Windows

(...) but (...) Laurent, I think you're speaking about the windows in this set: (URL) smaller sets of this theme had them ,too. Kim Toll spoke about the use of these windows for F7 engines a few days ago: (URL) Fleskes used these too: (URL) prefer (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round Windows

(...) You can to the the PNLTC site and look under the engine gallery section. Someone made a Union Pacific F-7 unit using those round yellow submarine windows. John Warren (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round Windows

(...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round Windows

(...) Preeettty cool One nit, Kim says that the original was light grey and red, I believe they actually were white, and the model he was working from had some weathering (I had a chance to actually be inside of one of these units at a SOO engine (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round Windows

(...) Hey, thanks for the compliment Larry! And thanks for the info on the color. I'll have to update my web page now and get rid of that appology. I guess my color reproduction was more accurate than I thought! :) And just so that you all realize (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)