 Trains / 9731
Re: Round Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
Kim Toll from PNLTC just finished a SOO F7 with round windows.
http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr/
SteveB
PNLTC

Preeettty cool

One nit, Kim says that the original was light grey and red, I believe they
actually were white, and the model he was working from had some weathering
(I had a chance to actually be inside of one of these units at a SOO engine
house, somewhere in the UP, but I forget where. My dad took me when I was
oh, 12 or 13, and we were able to weasel our way into the shop thanks to a
friendly shopworker, who then gave us a tour... I remember them as white).