 Trains / 9451
    Re: Exporting images from Track Designer —Steve Chapple
   (...) Umm - Isn't that essentially the same thing? You're just using <Cntl> C instead of <Cntl> PrintScreen. I suppose it might save a bit of editing out of screen edges, but really a "Save As Image" function along the lines of a print preview would (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Exporting images from Track Designer —Matthew Bates
   (...) It's not quite the same thing. Unlike the PrintScreeen option I had to write code to support this feature! When you do want to save a lot of images you don't want to have to edit them each time. I did think about a Save As Image function but (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Exporting images from Track Designer —Ross Crawford
   (...) Ummm, I actually prefer to use JPEG or PNG rather than GIF, because of the Unisys patent (read about it at (URL) There are libraries available for converting to / from these formats. Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)