 Trains / 9313
9312  |  9314
Subject:
Does it look like no new trains in 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:03:28 GMT

seeing the discussion on the 2001 dealer catalog
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26738

and discussion at http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/3947.htm
(in German, and my German is near to nil)

It looks like what new sets we can expect for 2001 is becomming clearer.

However, I havent seen any mention of new trains, or train systems.

Looks like new trains still remains wishful thinking on the part of AFOLers.

Disappointed :-(

regards
lawrence