 Trains / 9314
Re: Does it look like no new trains in 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:24:37 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
seeing the discussion on the 2001 dealer catalog
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26738

and discussion at http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/3947.htm
(in German, and my German is near to nil)

But I think. you have understood it right. There has another posting, which
gives even
more information about fall 2001 offers:

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/5044.htm

Italian Lego emploees have told (without any warranties) that there will be no
new stuff in Lego trains in late 2001.  :-(
Even worse: all train stuff except from 4560, 4515 and 4520 is discontinued!
This includes 4565, 4556, points and crossings.

It looks like what new sets we can expect for 2001 is becomming clearer.

In fact: That means I will have lots of spare money for 2002 sets (if there
will be any cool ones left). :-(

Disappointed :-(

More than that: Lego seems to be a dieing idea.

Ben

If you want to read more about my disappointment go and read this one:
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=1669