 Trains / 926
Re: Larry's site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:03:06 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

Larry,

http://my.voyager.net/lar/lego.html

OK now I have gotten through section 2

Not sure what you're trying to say, Christopher.

You have alot of stuff on your site. I went through the first block of links
a while ago. Now, I have finally gone through the second block of links.
That is all I meant.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/slush_list5.html
you are younger that I thought....boy genius?

?? I'm going to be 40 this year, probably not a boy genius any more. I

^^^^^^^
After looking at your Disney World (or was it Land) picture I found out that
the uncaptioned picture of the child on slush list five is your son. In
other words my dumb little joke well was just that; dumb and little.

I just wanted to let you know I was going through your site and enjoying it.
That was pretty cool that you talked your way into the LEGO Builders
section. How did you convince the pros that you are not only a LEGO nut, but
a LEGO nut that knows how to build. Anyway that is prettty cool that you
were involved in an official LEGO uiling project.

Chris