 Trains / 925
Re: Larry's site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:35:47 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

Larry,

http://my.voyager.net/lar/lego.html

OK now I have gotten through section 2

Not sure what you're trying to say, Christopher.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/slush_list5.html
you are younger that I thought....boy genius?

?? I'm going to be 40 this year, probably not a boy genius any more. I

http://my.voyager.net/lar/slush_list7.html
slow you say....slow...I am connected to internet via ethernet...how
about glacial.

Yep.

Harvesters/combines very nice. I didn't realize how big they were until
I saw them on a depressed flat bed (to bad we cannot do something to
cheer them up).

Where does one find a LEGO bartender? I like the "antlers" and stuff
hanging on the walls in the bar.

I made one from the waiter torso, he has a bow tie.

How is progress comining on your station? It is quite a project. I am
especially looking forward to the loading dock. I have not seen any
you couldn't take the easy way out and use LEGO garage doors).

No progress, unfortunately, it's packed away. I am hurting for workspace
at home, need to do a reorganization to create a place for a layout and
a place to have parts out on a workbench for building.

As for using doors, don't have any, really. Plus not sure how I would
motorize them. Anyone done that?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.