 Trains / 920
919  |  921
Subject:
Larry's site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:38:04 GMT

Larry,

http://my.voyager.net/lar/lego.html

OK now I have gotten through section 2

http://my.voyager.net/lar/slush_list5.html
you are younger that I thought....boy genius?

http://my.voyager.net/lar/slush_list7.html
slow you say....slow...I am connected to internet via ethernet...how
about glacial.

Harvesters/combines very nice. I didn't realize how big they were until
I saw them on a depressed flat bed (to bad we cannot do something to
cheer them up).

Gone a little shuttle crazy?

Where does one find a LEGO bartender? I like the "antlers" and stuff
hanging on the walls in the bar.

How is progress comining on your station? It is quite a project. I am
especially looking forward to the loading dock. I have not seen any
you couldn't take the easy way out and use LEGO garage doors).

Now that I know you have a glossary I'll use it.

Chris