 Trains / 9153
Re: Woohoo!! Long Live Lego Trains!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:44:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matthew Bates writes:
If you haven't read

http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=1564

read it now! The firmest endorsement I've ever heard from Lego that new
trains are coming!

What is the opinion of lugnet.trains?  Is there any hope that this
announcement by Jake McKee:

"Although I can't say much at this point, let's just say that
this is only the beginning of a great deal of Train activity throughout 2001
and beyond!"

could possibly include DCC controlled trains, switches, etc?

I really don't care what they change, as long as they don't change the scale
of the track.  Replacing my track (except switches) is the ONE thing I don't
want to do.  Everything else is reasonable.

Steve Martin
martinsa@mail.com