 Trains / 9073
Re: Another 8-wide engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:35:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi folks,

As surprise MOC I build an 8-wide steam engine for the Train-Event just after
X-Mas in Braunschweig/Germany. Now I have collected all pictures by various
people (Thanks to Ben and Jan.K) and opened a new brickshelf gallery:

Hi Holger,

Great model! I like the details, especially the use of minifig cardoors to
mimic the shape of the chimney. One thing has got me puzzeled however: the
rods next to the big wheels seem to be firm so how is it able to drive
around curves?

BTW. I think it's stylish in white :-)

-Frank